Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, M.D.
350 Parnassus Avenue, Suite 710
San Francisco, CA 94117
415 665 1136
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Caused By Protease Inhibitor Therapy for HIV/AIDS
- Graves Disease Symptoms & Treatment
- Menopause & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hemoglobin A1c Testing
- Acromegaly & Gigantism
- Hyperparathyroidism therapy with cinacalcet
- Introduction to Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
- 5 Questions and Answers on Male Hypogonadism and Testosterone Deficiency
- Hypothyroidism: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Paper
- Embolization of a large secretory paraganglioma
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF
- Nationally board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Author of 15 editions of the "Endocrine Disorders" chapter for the textbook Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT), and 3 editions of a chapter for Basic and Clinical Endocrinology.
- Editor of two editions of Handbook of Clinical Endocrinology.
Category Archives: Adrenal
The adequacy of glucocorticoid replacement (hydorcortisone, prednisone) must be assessed clinically. A WBC (white blood count) with differential (the percentage of lymphocytes and polymorphonuclear (PMN) leukocytes) can help, since patients whose replacement dose is too high tend to have a … Continue reading