Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, M.D.
350 Parnassus Avenue, Suite 710
San Francisco, CA 94117
415 665 1136
- Menopause & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 5 Questions and Answers on Male Hypogonadism and Testosterone Deficiency
- Addison’s Disease
- Hypothyroidism: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Paper
- Embolization of a large secretory paraganglioma
- Diabetes Caused By Protease Inhibitor Therapy for HIV/AIDS
- Acromegaly & Gigantism
- Hemoglobin A1c Testing
- Hyperparathyroidism therapy with cinacalcet
- Introduction to Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
- Graves Disease Symptoms & Treatment
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF
- Nationally board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Author of 15 editions of the "Endocrine Disorders" chapter for the textbook Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT), and 3 editions of a chapter for Basic and Clinical Endocrinology.
- Editor of two editions of Handbook of Clinical Endocrinology.
Category Archives: Parathyroid & Calcium
The tiny parathyroid glands are located in the neck and are usually located adjacent to the thyroid gland, hence the term “parathyroid”. There are usually four parathyroid glands, but there can be more, and they can sometimes lie in locations … Continue reading