Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, M.D.
350 Parnassus Avenue, Suite 710
San Francisco, CA 94117
415 665 1136
- Menopause & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- UCSF Compassionate-Use Protocol for 131I-MIBG Therapy: Tips for Patients with Metastatic Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
- 5 Questions and Answers on Male Hypogonadism and Testosterone Deficiency
- Addison’s Disease
- Hypothyroidism: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Paper
- Embolization of a large secretory paraganglioma
- UCSF MIBG Protocol
- Diabetes Caused By Protease Inhibitor Therapy for HIV/AIDS
- Acromegaly & Gigantism
- Hemoglobin A1c Testing
- Hyperparathyroidism therapy with cinacalcet
- Introduction to Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
- Graves Disease Symptoms & Treatment
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF
- Nationally board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Author of 15 editions of the "Endocrine Disorders" chapter for the textbook Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT), and 3 editions of a chapter for Basic and Clinical Endocrinology.
- Editor of two editions of Handbook of Clinical Endocrinology.
Category Archives: Testosterone
Male Hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency) is a hormone disorder in which the body does not produce enough testosterone. This condition affects 10% of all adult men and the majority of older men. This post will review the symptoms, causes, and treatments … Continue reading