Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, M.D.
350 Parnassus Avenue, Suite 710
San Francisco, CA 94117
415 665 1136
- Menopause & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 5 Questions and Answers on Male Hypogonadism and Testosterone Deficiency
- Addison’s Disease
- Hypothyroidism: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Paper
- Embolization of a large secretory paraganglioma
- Diabetes Caused By Protease Inhibitor Therapy for HIV/AIDS
- Acromegaly & Gigantism
- Hemoglobin A1c Testing
- Hyperparathyroidism therapy with cinacalcet
- Introduction to Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
- Graves Disease Symptoms & Treatment
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF
- Nationally board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Author of 15 editions of the "Endocrine Disorders" chapter for the textbook Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT), and 3 editions of a chapter for Basic and Clinical Endocrinology.
- Editor of two editions of Handbook of Clinical Endocrinology.
Category Archives: Topics
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I’ve been practicing telemedicine. Asymptomatic individuals frequently transmit the SARS-COV-2 virus to others, resulting in serious morbidity and mortality. Therefore, our office is abiding by UCSF guidelines and practicing telemedicine with all patients whenever possible. To … Continue reading
Hypothyroidism The following discussion of hypothyroidism is intended to be understandable and practical. I’ll first present a glossary of terms and then a description of hypothyroidism in adults: symptoms, causes, testing, and treatment. Then I have sections on special groups … Continue reading