Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, M.D.
350 Parnassus Avenue, Suite 710
San Francisco, CA 94117
415 665 1136
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Caused By Protease Inhibitor Therapy for HIV/AIDS
- Graves Disease Symptoms & Treatment
- Menopause & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hemoglobin A1c Testing
- Acromegaly & Gigantism
- Hyperparathyroidism therapy with cinacalcet
- Introduction to Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
- 5 Questions and Answers on Male Hypogonadism and Testosterone Deficiency
- Hypothyroidism: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Paper
- Embolization of a large secretory paraganglioma
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF
- Nationally board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Author of 15 editions of the "Endocrine Disorders" chapter for the textbook Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT), and 3 editions of a chapter for Basic and Clinical Endocrinology.
- Editor of two editions of Handbook of Clinical Endocrinology.
Tag Archives: Paraganglioma
Pheochromocytomas are uncommon tumors that arise from cells of the sympathetic nervous system and may secrete catecholamines (adrenalin). Such tumors are usually found within one or both adrenal glands (90%), but may arise in other areas of sympathetic nerve cells, … Continue reading